Thursday, December 4, 2008

Creepy Evil Moon Face



An old boyfriend gave this to me years and years ago. It says a lot about our relationship, doesn't it? Some of the finer details are the crooked, misshapen teeth (one of them is even gold), and the fabulous mole to the lower right of the nose. But the BEST part about this hideous gift is the moving pupils and tongue. Yes, the black pupils are loose in their sockets and the round, pink, BUMPY tongue is loose in its mouth. So when this moon is rocked from side to side, these parts roll back and forth. You are probably wondering why I still have this. I am afraid to get rid of it, like it will come back and haunt me or something. I should go bury it in my backyard and be done with it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I have no words. I've never seen anything like it. Seriously.
p.s Thanks for letting me know about the link I've been having issues with those here lately. I'll try again.

Unknown said...

What else did he give you? Dashing fellow, no doubt. I too have never seen such an artefact. Astonishing. An insult to moons.